Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

F Secure Super safe Wrong email

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi,

I am trying to activate my Supersafe, but it is saying my log in is incorrect. 

I have tried clicking the forgotten password link and entering my email but I don’t receive anything. 

I have tried uninstalling and installing the app a couple of times and it doesn’t work. 

When I first signed up with TalkTalk they took my email down incorrectly so that leads me to believe the supersafe is the same. 

My email is correct in my account and my profile, along with my account phone number.

i was hoping someone could possibly help.

Thanks in advance 

Craig

Craig Heaton
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Craig, I've had to remove the boost briefly and you'll get a couple of mails about it. Once the order completes I'll add it back and all will be well. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Ok brilliant, Thank you very much.
Craig Heaton
Highlighted

You're very welcome. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi Andy,
Just wondering if there was any luck in re doing my SuperSafe. Haven't tried anything yet as I haven't heard anything.
Thanks
Craig
Craig Heaton
Highlighted

Hi Craig, I wasn't able to add it back yesterday. I've added it this morning and I'd expect you to be getting a new welcome mail in the next hour or two. 

Highlighted

The order to add the boost didn't go through. I've added the boost again through a different system. I'm seeing an error about in flight orders but there don't appear to be any. I'll have to get this cleared to get the boost to add properly. I'll post back once I've got more information.