Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I am having problem with login details of SuperSafe Boost

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi 

I am having problem to install supersafe boost. At the end of installation the super safe boost log in show incorrect log in when i use talk talk My account log in detail. Would you please help me to install the supersafe boost and  how can I put the log in correctly.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi afsernurul, please add your landline to your profile so that I can look into this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer
I had added the landline number in my profile hope you would kindly look into this matter for me. Thanks
Highlighted

I've had to remove the boost from your account. Once that process completes I'll add the boost back on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Its a JOKE, ive tried talktalk about 7 times now, still no activation password - award winning security? Ha if you can use it

Highlighted

Hi afsernurul, I've added the boost for you. In half an hour or so you should get the welcome email etc. Let me know how you get on please. 

Highlighted
First Timer

Where is the welcome email? I did not receive any email yet! It is really stressful  with talk talk from the very beginning to have a good service. It is taking days to activate a customer account and install SuperSafe boost!!!!

Highlighted

I've resent the welcome mail and forced a password reset. They've been sent to your gmail address. 

Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you for resending the login details.

Highlighted

Did the emails arrive this time? 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I am unable to put in login details to initiate SuperSafe.

What should I do?

Michael

*removed*