cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I need to update my login email address stored with F-Secure to allow me to access to the SuperSafe

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

After a long TalkTalk Chat I was told the following:

You now need to contact our online support communities to resolve this issue.

They can be contacted using the following web link - community.talktalk.co.uk/security. Use the "Ask a question" search box to submit a question.

The team will be able to update your login email address stored with F-Secure to allow you to access to the SuperSafe portal.

There is an issue with your super safe, this is why it is not allowing you access.

Our online support will be able to advise you further.

Can you please resolve this issue? It's now already day 2.  Thank you

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi PeterAZ1, yes I can resolve this for you. I've sent you a private message to confirm security once I've got your reply I'll get it changed for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming the security checks. I've taken a look for you and the email address you asked to be your Fsecure login already is your login. I'm assuming someone has already changed this for you while we confirmed security. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

TalkTalk has such a low priority for their customers security (2 x days talking to your technical support followed by being told they couldn't fix it and I would have to sort it for myself by going on the community and asking question.)  Now it's nearly a week since I started with TalkTalk and still no Antivirus or security from you. 

Thumbs__downThumbs__downThumbs__downThumbs__downThumbs__downThumbs__downThumbs__down

No nobody has done anything for me since last week and I'm still unable to login to access TalkTalks antivirus software.

I now have either Windows Defender or Avira (https://www.avira.com/) installed on all my devices with help from my Daughter and Son-in-law.  So I will not be using any antivirus from you in the future.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi PeterAZ1, I'm not sure what else you've been told, but you've got 8 licences for SSB sat waiting to be used on your devices and the login mail is the one you asked me to make it. All you've got to do is install the software after logging in at Supersafe Login Page.