Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I never received by email the assess code for Super safe

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
First Timer

In a few days time TalkTalk will be taking out of my account August’s payment for Super Safe by F – Secure. I never received by email the assess code when I signed up on 13 June. Couple of times I have been in touch with customer services and they assured me I have Super Safe in my package the emails they sent have appeared in my spam box, but not the email from F – Secure. I thought I would try the community forum before I write to Talk Talk in Manchester.

Thanks in advance H Black

Blackie4
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi blackie4, please add your landline number to your community profile and I'll look into this for you. 

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi I'm having the same problem

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi NeedHelp20, please start your own thread and make sure you've got your landline number in your community profile.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I’m having a similar problem. I want to add another device to plan supersafe boost. I don’t know my password and I can’t reset it as I don’t receive the email.

Quigs
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Dave Quigley, please start a new thread and make sure you've got your landline number in your community profile and I'll get this sorted for you. 

Community Team

Thanks for adding your CLI blackie4. I've resent your welcome mail for you. It's gone to the email you use for MyAccount login. If you don't see the mail in your inbox, then it will be in your spam folder. 

Highlighted
Community Team

I should add the mails sent from this system always arrive but often in the spam folder due to a glitch we're working on.