Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Is supersafe free with broadband?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Repeat Guest

I've just renewed my contract and received a new wifi hub.

Interestingly, right at the end of page 7 on the set up guide that came in the box it says, " ...Supersafe is included in your package at no extra cost"

But I'm being charged 3 quid on my bill every month!

How come?

Highlighted
Community Star

I think the answer is only for one device, @Nagajuna .

If you want to use it for anything up to 8 devices there is a charge. 

Here is a rather out of date reply on Moneysavingexpert,  so the price is out of date, but the principle is the same:

20200522_234225.jpg

If you would like completely up to date information from TT staff, please wait for them to reply before posting further, to keep your place in the queue. It can take them several days to reach new threads, and this is a Bank Holiday Weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey,

Super Safe Boost / Online Defence is now charged at £3/month providing protection for up to 10 Devices, the free licence option is no longer offered however if you already have the "one free" it will continue to work until you change your account/package.

Thanks  

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Repeat Guest

If super safe is no longer free why don't you change the info printed on the wifi hub delivery slips and the start up guides?

Then your customers wouldn't feel quite as misinformed or as if they were getting less than they used to (goodbye youview app).

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey 

I can appreciate the frustration this must have caused and ive sent your feedback to the teams who look after SSB and our printed material to ensure this is caught and prevented from happening to anyone else. I appreciate this doesn't turn back the clocks of time and i want to make sure we do the right thing here so ive sent you a private message for you to take alook at. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.