Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Need to change from tesco email address for F Secure Super Safe Account

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Team Player

Second try here. Can someone help change my tesco email address for F Secure please? I no longer can access and my F Secure Super Safe account says it is suspended.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi jboyle, thanks for starting your own thread. I've sent you a Private Message to confirm security checks and once I've got your reply I'll be able to get your login changed for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

Thanks for answering the security questions. I'm delighted to say that you knew your details and I've now changed the email to the one requested and I've reactivated your account. I'm sorry you've had to wait to get this sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

Great response and all sorted now. Thanks!

Highlighted

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to confirm it's sorted.