Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Password-reset email for SuperSafe not being received

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I've recently downloaded SuperSafe and tried to reset my password from the link sent.  I clicked on something by accident, and now it won't let me in with either the original password or the one I would have reset it to.  So I clicked on FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD, and entered my email address, but I have not received the reset email (and I have checked my JUNK folder).  All help gratefully received!

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 

the email comes from safeavenue@f-secure.com,  I am guessing that you are requesting the email to the same email address that you are using for the community, If so Hotmail maybe classing that domain as a spammer have you contacted them? 

Do you have a TalkTalk.net address that you can use? I've just tested with my own @talktalk.net address and received the reset email.

Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks so much! As you kindly sent me the email address that would send the password, I simply added it to my Hotmail safe senders list, so many thanks

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

OK, thanks for letting us know, please let us know if you need any further assistance 

Chris