Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Scam Protection not turning off

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

I am trying to turn off Scam Protection on my parents account but having no luck, it keeps defaulting to the on setting.

My dad needs to have access to Team Viewer, can one of the Community Team take a look at his account and figure this out.

This forum account should be connected to his account.

Thanks in advance for any help

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi poacher39, it's an easy fix. I need the account holder to request the change to be made. This is because it's a change to kidsafe. If you ask the account holder to create an account and post I'll be able to do security checks and make the change necessary to allow Team Viewer to work. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the reply,

This forum account is the account holders, and the relevant accounts telephone number for the changes to be made to is registered with this account.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Thanks in that case please send me a Private Message with the following details to clear security. 

Full name, first line of the address, postcode and the last 4 digits of the payment method. 

Once we've cleared that I can make the change. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

PM Sent.

Thank you once again.

Highlighted
First Timer

All sorted, thank you for dealing with this issue Ady.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Hi,
I have the same problem with Scam Protection (Scam Protection won't turn off) and I can't sent you a private message with my details (when I try, its open page with Private Message inscription on the page, without being able to write something.
Regards
Floyden