would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Still no Teamviewer!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Team Player

Hello there.

July 2019, I asked if you could turn off Scam Protection so I could use Teamviewer.

It's now Feb 2020 and I'm still unable to use Teamviewer.

I am now able to download, install, and sign in to Teamviwer, but I am unable to connect to any computer.

I have cleared all things asked off me last time.

I am able to connect Teamviewer to Teamviewer if i use o2 mobile data! If I use my TalkTalk broadband to connect Teamviewer to Teamviewer, I get a message saying "unable to connect to partner".

What could be stopping me "your end" from connecting to Teamviewer?

Highlighted
Community Star

I will ask the OCEs to make sure that scam protection is definitely disabled.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Team Player
Okay Keith. Thank you.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi mpross75, I've just checked again for you and scam protection is still turned off. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player
Ok, thank you Ady.
Do you have any idea why I'm unable to connect 2 computers together, using Teamviewer through my Talktalk broadband?
But I can connect using o2 and EE data?
Highlighted

Do you get any error messages that might give us a clue? I have now turned scam protection on and off again in case it has stalled for some reason. Let me know if that makes any difference.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player
Thank you for all your help. t seems to be working now.
Thanks again.
Highlighted

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know.

Ady