Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Super safe security

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
First Timer

I have the same problem as others have about not being able to use the super safe product, tried and tried everything, staff cant fix the problem so how do we? seem pointless why we should try and do the work when they cant solve it, if a product is offered to customers then deliver it, we already pay a bill each month for the service and only get a percentage of what we should have. Get a grip and satisfy the customer or you are going to lose a hell of a lot of customers as they go elsewhere

Stevie
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Clarky1, are you struggling to log in or are you having a problem using the product having installed it?

Highlighted
First Timer
Can't log in but installed product, I believe it maybe a password problem but then again maybe not but can't get past this point and no one could help with my issue
Stevie
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Clarky1, if you add your landline number to your community profile I'll be able to sort this for you. 

Highlighted
First Timer

okay thank you, my landline number is *removed*

Stevie
Highlighted
Community Star

I have removed your phone number from view, you should never post any personal information in public. Update your community profile here which can only be seen by yourself and TalkTalk.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Clarky1, as the login isn't your MyAccount login I'll need to run through some security information so that I can obtain the current one for you and change it to your preferred mail address.

Highlighted
First Timer

ok what do you need me to do?

Stevie
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Clarky1, I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble logging in. Here's the help article on what to do if you're struggling to login. Problems with SuperSafe Boost this shows you how to login to SafeAvenue which is your dashboard for the SSB. As you've already installed the software I'd advise starting again by removing the software using the Fsecure Removal Tool. Once removed you can follow the steps in the welcome email that I've sent you to reinstall the software. There are also instructions on how to do that in the Problems with SuperSafe Boost article under the subscribing and installing help section. Combined this should have you working. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Clarky1, I  see the complaint is now closed. Did you manage to get this working in the end?