Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SuperSafe Boost Corrupt?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Wizz Kid

I am trying to install Supersafe boost on my Windows 10 PC, but I ma getting a message stating that the signature of TTSuperSafeInstaller_1va1dxxu2x_.exe is corrupt or invalid.

Having read through other threads on here, I have downloaded the removal tool and deleted all previous versions, but still when I try to install, I get this error message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi larrywilkie, thanks for posting. Is Windows fully updated? Do you have any other AV installed on the device?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Ady,

Yes Windows is up to date.

I have it set to auto update, but ran a check just in case.

No other Anti Virus installed.

I have done a screen shot (attached) of what comes up when I try to install.

If I click on the 'Install Anyway' button, I get a message saying that an administrator has blocked me from installing this, but I am the only user and have admin rights.

Larry

Highlighted

Thanks Larry, I've raised this to Fsecure for investigation. I'll post back to let you know when I hear from the team at Fsecure. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Thanks Ady

Highlighted

You're very welcome. Hopefully, it won't take too long.

Highlighted

They've come back and said that their testing shows no issue. They've asked that you test in a different browser and let us know how you get on.

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Good morning Ady,

I have tried this now, but downloading it is not the issue, it is actually installing it.

I have downloaded again this morning through Google Chrome, but when I try to install, I am getting the error message saying that 'An administrator has blocked you from running this app' (see attached).

I've even tried right clicking the installed programme and selecting 'Run as administrator' but I still get the same message.

Larry

Highlighted

In that case Larry I'd take a look at Microsoft Answers for help. 

Highlighted
Wizz Kid

Hi Ady,

I've tried these suggestions, but still no luck.

Can you have a look at the attachment. Could this be the problem?

Is it worth me trying to install another security product to see if I get the same reply?

Larry

Highlighted

You can always turn it off to find out. Here's a how to I find through google.