cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SuperSafe boost slowing down google chrome.

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

It's definitely worth a try. It'll clear out any corrupt files, tidy up left behind issue. I'd give it a go. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

I've done that now. It does seem faster.

I also noticed that it hadn't been telling me when the last scheduled scan was done. It does now after running the uninstall tool and reinstalling.

I'll monitor this for a week and report back.

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted

You're most welcome. Thanks for letting us know how it's going.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

It all seems much faster now. Thanks for your assistance with this matter @OCE_Ady. I will now leave this issue as closed.

Highlighted

Brilliant. Thanks for letting us know. 

Highlighted

Great stuff. Thanks for posting back.