Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SuperSafe protection malfunction. F-secure password

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I keep getting a message saying Protection Malfunction restart computer, but that makes no difference

I have forgotten my F-secure password and when I ask for a link to reset it the email goes into my spam box and the link is blocked.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Smiley69 

If you move the email out of the Spam folder by marking it as Not Spam it will be returned to the Inbox and you'll be able to select the link.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Gondola

Great that worked.  I have managed to change my password and get on the F-secure site and it says my subscription has expired, but it is part of my package.   Who do I get in touch with now?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Smiley69 

Do you have the one licence or 8 licence SuperSafe Boost? Neither should expire if they're part of your TalkTalk broadband package. But sometimes the account can seemingly run out of licences if it believes active licences are already in use. For example, if you reimaged / reinstalled an operating system without releasing the licence for that operating system and reissuing a new licence.

If something like that isn't the case then I'll alert the TalkTalk Community Team for you.

Check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer