cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe Boost can't log into F-secure account - Password link reset not working

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello I'm trying to logon into my F-secure account to add my phone. I have requested a password reset several times but receive no e-mail.  I have looked into my webmail but there is nothing there. Please help.

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Roy, 

Have a peek in your spam folder, these seem to be finding themselves in the spam folder something we are looking at. If that still doesn't work read and reply to the email ive just sent you and i'll send you a temp password via SMS for you to login and update your account. 

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi Stephen -   I responded to the PM you sent but have not received the text with the temporary password. Can you help with this?

regards Roy 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Roy, when you checked your spam folder did you do that in webmail or using your mail client? You need to do it using webmail so that you can see all spam. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi Adi I checked the webmail and there was nothing there. Also I sent a PM to Stephen with all my details last week. best regards Roy

Highlighted
Sightseer

Can someone please help resolve my problem. I received this from Stephen last Thursday but still no progress.

Hey Roy, 

Have a peek in your spam folder, these seem to be finding themselves in the spam folder something we are looking at. If that still doesn't work read and reply to the email ive just sent you and i'll send you a temp password via SMS for you to login and update your account. "

I have looked in my webmail spam folder and responded to a PM but no resolution to my problem.

Regards

Roy

Highlighted
Sightseer

Now sorted by Ady.

F-secure login now OK.  Thanks Ady

Highlighted

Hi Roy, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. It's always nice to know we've been able to help. 

Stay Safe.

Ady

Highlighted
Sightseer
Hello Stephen,
I am having the same issue 'not receiving the password reset email', please advise? Mike
Highlighted

Hi Mike, I can help you but please start a your own topic so that we can keep track of this as we help you with it.

Ady