Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe access issues

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

I am attempting to access my Supersafe app, but my user and password are no longer working. Forgotten requests for password to email account  are not going to email provided. Has my account been locked?

Highlighted
Community Star

It can be that maintenance is being done or work,  outside the advertised times, so perhaps try again in the daytime. 

Post back on here if you are still having problems. 

Gliwmaeden2
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Rjhtah, I am getting PMs enabled for you once that's done I can get a security verification link to you and when I've had your answers I can take a look at the account for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Has there been any progress with the the issues I have encountered with my Supersafe access. I recieved a response on the 15th September, that a verification link would be sent, but I have had nothing since.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Rod, some of the information you've provided doesn't match what we hold on system. Do you have an active TT account if you do please check the landline number provided. Just to make you aware that I won't be able to make any changes for you if you're not the account holder. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.