Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk Super Safe Anti Virus

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Anyone know why  when I check the TT Super Safe dashboard today it shows 'Your Computer Is Not Protested' and yet

1 Virus protection actived is conformed

2 Browsing Protection activated is confirmed

3 All security features are up to date is confirmed.

I have had a look around but dont really know what I am doing.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @skylab

Either the SuperSafe Boost is not working as expected or maybe you've got another security product that's incompatible with the SuperSafe Boost or preventing it from running.

So, uninstall any other security products although you can leave Windows Defender and MalwareBytes. Then recheck.

If the product is still not working as expected you may need to uninstall, release the licence for the device and restore the licence and download to reinstall.

First, can you login to SafeAvenue - your F-Secure account where you can manage licenses etc.?

Just click on this link :- F-Secure Account login.

The Email address / Username and Password would normally be the same as your "My Account" username and password but you may have changed the password.

If you've forgotten the password then just click on the Forgot your password? link and a reset will be sent to your registered email address.

So, before reinstalling you need to completely uninstall all traces of the original setup. That's achieved with the F-Secure Uninstall Tool for Windows. It's important that all traces of the previous install including related registry entries are removed. 

So, having released the licence and started afresh with a cleaned up PC you can now go back to your SafeAvenue account to allocate the licence and download and install the SuperSafe Boost. 

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Many thanks for the information. Have done what you suggest and now all is working as it should. Thanks again

Highlighted
Community Star

Brilliant. Always good to have a confirmation of a satisfactory solution. 

Have a great weekend.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Great community support here. Nice one skylab and Gondola this is what communities are designed for. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.