Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Team Viewer

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

I need to access Team Viewer and I have turned off scam protection in my account.  When I click on the Team Viewer link on my PC I get HTTP Error code 503 Service unavailable.  Does anyone know what this is?

Highlighted
Community Star

Scam Protection is part of HomeSafe. The Homesafe settings can now be managed yourself, from within MyAccount, please follow the below steps to disable scam protection on your line:

1. Log into MyAccount
2. Select My Services
3. Select View HomeSafe settings
4. Go to the Scam Protection section
5. Select OFF and confirm when you see the pop up window

Thanks

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Grete2, KeithFrench has given all the instructions you need to turn off scam protection. Once you've turned it off give it 5 minutes or so before trying to access teamviewer again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Keith, I have already tried this procedure and it has not resolved the issue.  I read somewhere that the filters in the rueter are blocking this?

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Ady, I have replied to Keith and it has not resolved the problem.  Is there anything that TalkTalk's technical department can do to clear the HTTP Error Code 503 issue? 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

The fix is to turn off scam protection. I've sent you a personal message to get more information so that I can take a look at your account.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.