Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

f-Secure forgotten password

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Chatterbox

f-Secure I have tried to login to f-secure but have forgotten my password. I have used the forgotten password but no email has arrived to reset password. I have tried this serveral times but still no email can you help please.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @12345M

The login is exactly the same email address and password you use to login to MyAccount. (Click here)

f-Secure login.png

If you're still having trouble then just check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes. The Community support OCE's (TalkTalk team) will then be able to link this topic to your TalkTalk service account and look into this for you.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Thank you for your help. I have checked pesonal profile which has land line and alternative number. Have tried to login with email and password for my account but stil cannot login and no email received for fogotten password.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @12345M

It might be a silly question on my part but the last person to have this issue hadn't activated SuperSafe Boost. 

So have you logged in to MyAccount, checked that the SuperSafe Boost is selected and you've activated and once you have subscribed, you'll receive a welcome email from F-Secure with instructions on what to do next?

Have you received that initial welcome email?  And then followed the instructions to download and install Supersafe?

Silly questions I know, but just in case...

Highlighted
Chatterbox

i don't mind being asked silly questions, often that is the answer, Supersafe boost is selected andactivated and installed. Do not remember getting a welcome email. just can't login.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @12345M

On the basis that you cannot remember getting the f-Secure / SuperSafe Boost welcome email I think that you're probably not registered on the f-Secure database or you are registered but not with the correct email address.  The OCE can check this for you.

If this is the case then the best way of resolving this is for the TalkTalk team to get you registered and the welcome email sent to your TalkTalk email address - the one you use as the email login to MyAccount.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

You have been most helpful. Now i have the silly question how do i get the OCE to check this for me.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @12345M

I've organised that earlier by alerting the OCE's just in case.  They work weekday office hours to support Community so I'm expecting they'll pick this up Wednesday and respond to you right here.

I see they're pretty busy so 'tomorrow' is just my estimate based on when I originally escalated this topic into their workflow.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

thank you

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 12345M, I've removed and readded the boost for you. It's allowed me to send out a new welcome email and force a password reset for you. The welcome mail should have your username and temporary password. Let me know how you get on.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

NO THIS DOES NOT WORK

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi JENED4, you've posted on an old thread here. Do you still need help with this or have you got it sorted? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer
Hi OCE_Ady,

I am having the same problem! I hadn't received the original email with the username and password for F-Secure.

Krisha