Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

unable to log onto SuperSafe account

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I am unable to log onto my SuperSafe account. I didn't receive any credentials by email. I tried to log on using my TalkTalk account credentials but it didn't work. I also tried the "forgot my password" link, but when I use my email address I do not receive any email to reset the password. I have just spent 20mins with TalkTalk Help through Chat and they have finally asked my to come here to get help from the F-Secure team.

Please advise. Thanks

Highlighted
First Timer

I've just spent over an hour on facebook chat with talk talk and refereed here too after being told can no longer help on this matter. It'll most likely work if we was to select option 2 paying £2 a month for more than 1 device. I want option 1, 1 device and FREE but then it goes to sign in which we cannot do as we have not registered and there is nowhere to register. Using talktalk account sign in details doesn't work either. Had nothing but bloody problems since joining this company!! 

Nath Stoner
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi oli123, have you checked for the mail in your spam folders? At the moment mail from the Fsecure registration process is going to the spam folder. Let me know and I'll resend the mail if not. Please add your landline number to your profile so that I can investigate further for you. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Nath Stoner, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help you get this sorted.