cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

After 4 hrs and 7 different customer service agents, think have finally installed supersafe boost

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
mareus56
Repeat Guest

After 4 hrs, over 2 days, chatting online and phoning 7 different customer service agents, think have finally managed to download the super safe boost but it would not send the activation email and had an awful job trying to install it. Hope it doesn't cause any problems and is a reliable, safe antivirus package.

Community Team
Solution

Hi mareus56, I'd have been happy to help you get this sorted.  I'm pleased to hear that you managed it and I'm sure you won't be disappointed it's an award winning anti virus used all around the world.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

mareus56
Repeat Guest
Hi OCE_Ady - thank you so much for your reply. Hope it will be fine and thanks too for the recommendation as had not been aware of talktalk's security package offer until someone recently suggested I download it. Never expected it to be so difficult though.
Community Team

It's not supposed to be difficult and I'm sorry it gave you the trouble it did. If you need help with anything else you know where to find us. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat