would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Change Supersafe email address

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Salamander2
Popular Poster

Can I change my Supersafe email address to a talktalk.net email address? It's currently my work email and I'd rather nor use that one. How do I change it - there doesn't seem to be a way on the Supersafe site

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Salamander2, just to be clear. You want to change your login back to a TalkTalk.net email address, from the address we just changed to? If that's right just answer the questions in the previous personal message I sent with the new email you want to use and I'll do it for you right away.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Salamander2, I've made the change for you. Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Highlighted
Salamander2
Popular Poster

Sorry, this doesn't seem to have worked. The F-secure site won't accept my password with either the old email or the talktalk.net email and the password reset email does not arrive at either address, or the junk mail folders.

Talktalk help did say I could not use a "talktalk legacy address" so maybe they meant F-secure doesn't like talktalk.net addresses?

I have now created a Gmail.com address, so maybe you can change it to that?

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Salamander2, I've replied to your personal message as below:

"I've double checked and the change has worked. I'll resend the welcome mail and password reset for you. It will be in your spam search for mail from safeavenue. "

If you're still struggling to find the mail I can if you add a mobile to your profile send a text with the information to you.