Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Change email for SuperSafe F-secure Account

ANSWERED
8 REPLIES 8
David86
Popular Poster

I have recently changed broadband provider which means that my old email address can no longer be accessed. I sat on the web chat for the last hour asking for the email address associated with my SuperSafe account be changed (for both login and future communications) and was directed to post on the forum instead. Please could anyone advise how I can change the email address associated with my account? Thanks

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff
Solution

Hi David86, I can help you. I need you to update your profile to include landline and mobile numbers. I also need you to send me a Private Message with your full name. first line of your address and the 1st and 3rd letters of your account access password. Once I've confirmed security checks I can change the email account for you. Please post back to let me know once you've added the information.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

David86
Popular Poster

Thank you so much! I made the updates to my account and sent over the details you needed.

Thanks again

fishingfalcon
Chatterbox

Hi are you able to help change my email for suoee safe as well ? Thanks

.quote

Can someone please help me. I need to change my supersafe email address from an old bt one to a new one. How do I do it please.   thanks Jonathan 

Lionking1978
First Timer

Hello there,

Like the previous person who posted his question to you, I'm currently locked out of my Supersafe account and need access to it. The e-mail address and password was set up using friends PC with his details, but I'm not currently communicating with him and would like the e-mail address changed to the one I use to access my TalkTalk account.

If you may please assist with this would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Graham

Lionking1978
First Timer

Hello There,

Yes I appear to be locked out of my Super Safe Account and my e-mail address has changed from the one that has been used. I initially asked my friend to set up on his PC using their own e-mail address and password but I'm no longer speaking with them.

Can you assist with changing the e-mail address back to the one I now use with my TalkTalk account, so I can log in to F Secure please.

Many Thanks,

Graham

fishingfalcon
Chatterbox

I was looking for the same help and unfortnately never got an answer. Hopefully a moderator will see this and help us both.

Katejaden1
First Timer

hello there, 

i am having the same issue, i have updated my email so i need supersafe account to link with the (my account) details. can someone help me update the details as the guys i have been chatting cannot help. 

thanks in advance

kate
sarahm1
First Timer
Hi can you do this for me to please as I’m having the same problem? Thank you.