Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

F-secure account locked

5 REPLIES 5
Carol123
First Timer

Hi, my Supersafe Boost service was freezing while doing a virus scan so I uninstalled and reinstalled the Supersafe Boost software and changed my password, but I have never received the email from F-secure with a password allowing me to complete the installation. I have tried this several times but just get the message that my account is locked. I have chatted to TalkTalk online chat and they have directed me here.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Carol123

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Carol123, I've sent the welcome mail and password reset mails to your registered email/login. Please let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Mariajoaquin52
First Timer

Im have been trying for the past 3 weeks to do a virus scan for the whole computer. I have had the password reset.  Have joined the community with help from a fellow Talktalk personel.

I still can not do a virus scan on the whole computer it stays at 0% even having left it overnite to complete the scanning. PLEASE HELP!

OCE_Ady

Hi Mariajoaquin52, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help you get this sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Carol123
First Timer

Hi OCE_Ady,

I have tried the login details you sent but I still get the message of "incorrect login".

I am wondering if the login details (email) for the supersafe boost is my husbands. Do you have any way of checking this? The main TalkTalk account is in my email.

OCE_Ady

Hi Carol123, the email I sent only goes to the login mail address and if you're password is failing and you do the forgotten password process you should get the password you want.