cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Homesafe Blocking Issues

LadyGiGi
Chatterbox

I will try that..... Thanks for all replies. Problem still existing today. Annoying in a big way. Sad face.

LadyGiGi
Chatterbox

Day 3 of hanging on the phone..... No resolution and no response on herre.!I will not be paying my next monthly payment if this is not resolved.... I suppose I will then be threatened with some debt collection action???? Poor. Very poor.

OCE_Ady wrote:

Hi guys, we're still collating and sending examples to the homesafe team so if you haven't already, please update your community profile to include your full name, landline and mobile number, so that I can pass your details over to the Networks team.

To add your details you click on MY SETTINGS above the thread in blue then choose PERSONAL INFORMATION after adding your details click save changes at the bottom of the page.

dirth
Popular Poster

LadyGiGi wrote:

... I suppose I will then be threatened with some debt collection action????

You most certainly will be, with that in mind I'm not sure that would be a wise move,in all honesty ,,,,,,it'll only cause more grief to yourself

If you're really serious consider issuing a Small Claim for the lack of service under the Sale of Goods and/or  sale of Goods and Service acts

There are many forums to help you should you go that route

Community Team

Hi LadyGiGi, please update your community profile and I'll raise a fault ticket for you.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

LadyGiGi
Chatterbox

OCE_Ady wrote:

Hi LadyGiGi, please update your community profile and I'll raise a fault ticket for you.

What is my community profile? I completed my name and phone number in my settings. What do you need to know? My TT landline number? I am furious that this is not resolved. I must have spent about 4*hoursconnthe phone last week constantly being made to go through the same 'checking' procedures. The Homesafe problem is clearly an existing ongoing issue for TT customers. I'm so cross.

Anonymous
N/A

To check and update your community profile just select the link below :-

Personal Information.

Name and landline number are the key requiremenst.

dirth
Popular Poster

With respect and being a bit pedantic ,Are you asking for LadyGiGi to update her profile or you're not going to raise a "fault ticket" ?

Because that's what it looks like, and really the two are seperate issues and not conected

Anonymous
N/A

Unless the "Personal Profile" is updated to include the landline number effected there is no way to associate the Community User id (which can be random) with the line and user account in question.

The Community Web site is not connected to the "My Account" web site so there is no direct way of knowing the landline unless the user provides it, via the personal profile.

The fault ticket has to be raised on the landline as that is where the fault lies.

LadyGiGi
Chatterbox

Landline number and name is now in my Personal Information. Thanks.

LadyGiGi
Chatterbox

Still not resolved. I had a texxt message fromTT saying we believe the issue is fixed. Text back 'fixed' or 'not fixed'. So I text back NOT FIXED. And guess what? An auto text saying call the customer help line and we have escalated your issue.

So what happens now? Needless to say I will be leaving TT . I understand TT have 28 days to fix a problem is that correct? How do I get out of my contract legitimatly without being pursued as a bad debt?

pfctisc
Conversation Starter

@LadyGiGi... I haven't looked back to see how long you have had your problem or whether you have raised a formal complaint with TT but it might be worth following their complaint procedure, the next stage of which would be to complain to Ofcom.

It seems to me that we need a way of raising the profile of our issues on social media and other forums so that a co-ordinated approach to complaining can be maintained.

On "up to" 24Mb ADSL? ( £20/mth! ), approx. 500 metres from Shirley (SOUTHAMPTON, Hampshire) Exchange - Siemens SE587 router
dirth
Popular Poster

"The fault ticket has to be raised on the landline as that is where the fault lies."

I suppose technically but it's not the cableing it's the software

Anyway have a look at the consumer forums as to how they got TT to move their backside and fix it , I googled and got two with a shed load of stuff,

Anonymous
N/A

Technically it is probably the firmware.

But the problem (but not the cause) and the solution are known so it doesn't really matter what is is called.

hasaninbox
Chatterbox

I was literally the first person to complain about this homesafe issue. You can see that my post is the first response when the thread was created. Having said this I explain my position.

• I have complained numerous time but no problem.
  • I have called numerous times but no problem.
  • Private messaged OCE_Karl for assistace but got no reply.

I wish the TT team could see. I am literally BEGGING you to help us.  I am not alone in this problem. There are a lot of other similar people like me looking for a solution all over the web.

Please for GODS SAKE WE BEG YOU! HELP US.

If you are affected send a private message to a community representative and get your voice heard

Community Team

Hi,

We have raised this back to networks to look into.

We do not provide support via private message, as our workflow tool does not bring these to our attention. We will only look at private messages when we have asked someone to send us information.  If you need to flag a support request to us, please do this directly in the community.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

joesef
Popular Poster

The situation has not changed.

the National Lottery website is still blocked.

joesef
Popular Poster

Had an email on this topic instructing me to UNINSTALL and INSTALL.

UNINSTALL and INSTALL what?

joesef wrote:

The situation has not changed.

the National Lottery website is still blocked.

Avinitlarge
Popular Poster

Ive been trying to block facebook for the last 2 days, Its not blocked though. Restarted the router, cleared cache, restarted the computer, nothing helped

Terrybn1
First Timer

Hello for  over a week now I have tried to get this homesafe taken off  my account. They tell  it off. But I can't access certain sites.

I'm loosing my mind when will it get sorted? Soon I hope 

There are loads that are blocked for me. I can't put them on here 

*removed number*Terry please look into this. I can't deal with them anymore 

JoAnna31
First Timer

I have the same problem with HomeSafe. It is off, but it's blocking most of webs!!! I don't have an access to social network because of  HomeSafe. I reported it, but I haven't got an answer. I am losing my mind and money!!!