Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I also need to turn off Scam protection

3 REPLIES 3
Pandaviola
First Timer

Please can you help? In order to get IT support from my institution when working from home, I need TeamViewer to work. How can I turn off Scam protection?

simonb
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Pandaviola 

can you try these steps from this article Using a VPN  customers are confirming this is working for them.

1. Turn on Kids Safe  in My Account
  2. Select Choose which websites to to block and allow
  3. Add the site url and select Allow
  4. When you have added the sites select Save changes.
SimonB
Pandaviola
First Timer

I can't find the place on the community forum where I posted my previous question about this problem so I am trying again here. I received an email notification of a formal response. I have been to the HomeSafe Settings page and turned 'Scam Off' but having selected 'Off'' I DO NOT GET A POP-UP WINDOW saying 'Confirm'.

What am I doing wrong please?

StephenF
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hi, 

Can you try using a different browser to see if this helps, if using chrome, try and incognito window. 

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.