Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I am unable to access Team Viewer

2 REPLIES 2
rutaju
Chatterbox

Hi,

I am unable to access and use TeamViewer using my home broadband connection.

I have spent 2 hours on the phone to customer services yesterday, its hard to get through to anyone due to Covid-19. They said that they've removed 'home safe', but when i login in to my account it says that it's still on (its been 24 hours since they removed it). I use this application to work from home. Please tell me how to remove this without calling TalkTalk as its impossible to get though anyone. 

Ruta Montvyde
simonb
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @rutaju I have passed this onto the team to pick up.

Thanks

SimonB
StephenF
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey, 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible. I'm pleased to confirm that your now able to manage Homesafe settings yourself, from within my account, please follow the below steps to disable scam protection on your line: 

1. Log into MyAccount
  2. Select My Services
  3. Select View HomeSafe settings
  4. Select OFF and confirm when you see the pop up window

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.