would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Looking for help to turn off the scam protection

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
manliuyingge
Chatterbox

1. There is no toggle button for turning on/off  the scam protection on the homesafe webpage. The default status is on.

2. I noticed the guidance "Please call 0345 172 0088 to change your setting". I did it twice. The first time one staff said he could turn off it for me in 2 hours. However, after 24 hours nothing changed so I phone called the second time. This time another staff asked me to download the SupferSafe software to turn off scam protection. Actually I doubted whether that software was available to disable the scam protection but I still tried. Unfortunately, no scam protection option inside the SuperSafe.

3. I found same question about scam protection on the forum. Please help me to turn off the scam protection. I am happy to chat if any security information needed from me.

@OCE_Ady 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi manliuyingge, I've sent you a personal message to confirm the security information needed to turn off scam protection for you. 

Highlighted
manliuyingge
Chatterbox

Thanks for your reply. I have verifed the security information.

Highlighted
Community Team

I've not received your reply to my Personal Message. Please check it has sent and send it again to me. 

Highlighted
manliuyingge
Chatterbox

Sorry. I misunderstood because I received an email that asked me to verify. I have read it again that was for community registration. However, I haven't seen any community messages. Could you send it to me again?

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi manliuyingge, to confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone enquiry password if you have one.
  • If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • How do we send the bills to you each month
  • email address

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Ady

Highlighted
manliuyingge
Chatterbox

Thanks. Just sent personal message to you.

Highlighted
Community Team

Thanks for providing the information. I've turned off scam protection as you asked. 

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Highlighted
manliuyingge
Chatterbox

Thanks a lot for your help.

Highlighted
Community Team

You're welcome.