would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not Got my F-Secure email to login

7 REPLIES 7
PGC-1925
First Timer

Hello,

Around 16th December 2017, I set up my dad for the free Talk Talk Super Safeboost Antivirus - how ever he hasn't received the email from F-Secure to login, despite waiting for three months - sorry to have left it this long, been forgetting to login using my fathers account details. Luckily his machine has not been attacked in that time since the previous paid for antivirus software was not renewed in January 2018.

I'm hoping this post will prompt a link or email in the next few days, so when I see my father, very soon, I can install it on his computer. I had to chase it up for when I personally switched to TalkTalk SuperSafe Boost on my own account. I am doing this on his behalf, as he wouldn't  have much of a clue about installing the software, so I need to do it for him.

Your help is much appreciated. With regards,

son of PGC-1925

The Original Ad Man
fr8ys
Community Star

Can you please put your Fathers phone number in your private notes part of your profile so the OCE can find the account. Thank you

Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
PGC-1925
First Timer

Done as requested, thanks for checking.

Son of PGC-125

The Original Ad Man
Community Team

Ok I've resent the welcome mail and forced a password reset. All being well it should arrive imminently. Please let me know how you get on. 

PGC-1925
First Timer
Thanks OCE_Ady,

Seen the email, so will get on to that Wed 28th or thur 29th - shouldn't time expire, should it?

I'll let you know the out come - thanks again.
The Original Ad Man
Community Team

You're very welcome. Hopefully, you won't have any problems. 

PGC-1925
First Timer

All went well, talktalk_f-secure_message1.png

I had this confusing message which I followed through, which I presumed released the PC from the account I was trying to put the SuperSafe on to, only to put it back on, but all ended well and the PC is now protected. Thanks for your patience and help.

Son of PGC-1925

The Original Ad Man
Community Team

That's great news. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.