Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not received email from F-Secure

4 REPLIES 4
Smiffy4
Sightseer

I have added SuperSafe Boost to my account but haven't received an email from F-Secure. I have checked my spam emails & it's not there. I have received a welcome email from TalkTalk ('your Supersafe is ready for you') & my email address is up to date & has not changed.

Smiffy4
StephenF
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Smiffy, 

I'll need some more info from you to help crack this but on the face of it, appears that you had the super safe boost which is expired from a while back, that said ive only your email address to lookup your account. Could you reply to the private message I've just sent and we'll get everything setup and working for you. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Michelle
Community Team - TT Staff

Morning,

I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault, however I can see quite a few re-connections on the line. Do you have a different router that you can test with? If not then we can send a replacement router for testing purposes to rule this out.

Thanks

Smiffy4
Sightseer

Hi 

No, don't have a replacement router.

We have been turning it off & on again a lot to re-connect it. It can be ok for anything from 10 minutes to a few hours & then goes again. Doesn't matter how many devices are using it & it can be disconnected first thing in the morning without any devices using it.

Thanks
Smiffy4
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Smiffy4, I've ordered a replacement router for you. Please remember to use all new parts and let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.