would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Scam Protection issues

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
gauvner
First Timer

Would it be possible for someone to contact me to turn off Scam Protection permanently please? I have had issues with this over the weekend, I've been trying to use Teamviewer to work from home. I contacted live chat, after trying to manually turn off scam proection doesnt work (is this a well known bug?) and they advised to turn the Kids Safe filter on and whitelist teamviewer.

I'm not a fan of work arounds and would just like the scam protection turned off.

Highlighted
Divsec
Community Star

Hi gauvner, welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number it is used to identify your account.

You might find the problem persists beyond Homesafe another workaround (I know) is to change the DNS servers on the router.

D

Using 3rd Party DNS 

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Highlighted
gauvner
First Timer
Thanks for the response Divsec. I've already added it i believe. Fingers crossed it can be resolved before i need to change the DNS,.

I appreciate the helpand the links though. 🙂
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi gauvner, to confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone enquiry password if you have one.
  • If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • How do we send the bills to you each month
  • email address

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Ady

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi gauvner, thanks for providing the security information. I've turned off scam protection for you as requested. Please let me know if you need anything more.