would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Scam Protection keeps defaulting to on.

ANSWERED
20 REPLIES 20
llaruggeb
Team Player

Trying to access teamviewer.com - read on here that solution was to turn scam protection off. Tried doing that but every time I go back into my account..it is showing as on

Community Team

Hi llaruggeb, I've made the changes to your account. Can you retest and let us know how you get on please?

llaruggeb
Team Player

Hi Ady.... Scram protection still defaulting to "on".  It was set on when I checked earlier ... if I set it to "off" and then click on my services .. view homesafe settings, it is showing as "on" again.

llaruggeb
Team Player

not sure if it helps but I do not get a warning message when I turn scam protection off

Community Team

Is teamviewer working ok now? Arne is working on Scam Protection for in your other thread.

llaruggeb
Team Player
its seems ok now.. teamviewer is working. thanks again
Community Team
Solution

You're welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know. 

llaruggeb
Team Player

Problem has returned!! My teamviewer will not work .... all homesafe settings still showing off so no default issue this time ... but cannot connect to teamviewer.com. 

Community Team

I'm really sorry to hear that it's stopped working again. I've reset your kidsafe settings. 

llaruggeb
Team Player

Hi Ady,

It is still blocked again but homesafe settings are still switched off.

Something strange going on- it was working at 1.00 am this morning but couldnt connect to teamviewer.com website in browser

Community Team

Ok thanks for posting back to let me know it's not fixed yet. Have you tried again since I did the reset? 

llaruggeb
Team Player

Yes - still not working -- i tried switching kids safe and scam protection on -- wait 5 mins and switched them off again -- still not working.

I noticed that although I didnt select any categories to block when I switched kids safe on, the email tolsd me scam safe was a blocked category

Your blocked categories

The following websites categories will be blocked:

• Scam Safe
Community Team

This is being investigated as an incident at the moment. I'll let you know what they say when I hear back. 

llaruggeb
Team Player

thanks

Community Team

You're welcome. I've added a couple more customers and the more the merrier or rather the more the more easy it is to isolate the cause of the problems. Hopefully, it won't take too long to get this sorted. 

llaruggeb
Team Player

I could access the teamviewer website and status on my teamviewer was green earlier this afternoon.

However, I cannot access at the moment. Blocked again!

Community Team

It seems that the issue affecting HomeSafe is a combination of issues. I'll see if I can get teamviewer back with the changes I can make. 

Community Team

Let me know if that's working again. 

llaruggeb
Team Player

I asked someone to try and remote on to my PC this evening but they couldnt.

So.. No ..its still not working.. unable to access teamviewer.com website

llaruggeb
Team Player

Hi Ady

Just had teamviewer working on PC and laptop... so hope it stays that way!!

I'll let you know if it gets blocked again.

Thanks for your help