Need help?

Scam Protection won't turn off

ANSWERED
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Gimprogers
Popular Poster

Hello,

A common problem on here, but I'm starting a new thread so that my issue can be addressed by a member of staff please.

My "Scam Protection" option won't turn off. It's interfering with me clicking through on links, like quidco & topcashback.

Please can someone look at my account & turn it off? I keep selecting off online, but the option goes straight back to "on" as soon as I leave the page.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team
Solution

Hi Gimprogers, I can make the change for you. I've sent you a private message once I've had your reply and checked the security answers I'll be able to make the change for you. 

Highlighted
Gimprogers
Popular Poster

Hello OCE_Ady, it’s all sorted now by your guys in technical on the phone. I would add however that both them & live chat need to brush up on their techniques. The first thing I told them both was that I can’t turn it off through “my account”. So what happens? They both send me emails telling me how to turn it off in “my account”. Complete waste of everyone’s time. The man on the phone did however get it sorted in the end.

Thanks again for the offer of your help.

Rob

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Rob,

Apologies for any inconvenience, glad to hear you got it sorted 

Chris

Highlighted
jmagovern
First Timer

Hi Chris

I'm having the sameissues with not being able to turn off scam protect in the portal, are you able to do this for me please?

Thanks

Jonathan