Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Super safe Boost

7 REPLIES 7
OJW1970
First Timer

Hi I have just downloaded supersafe to my computer which is running Windows 10. I have tried to log into supersafe with my talk talk account log in details but it says invalid log in. I have spoken to technical support via the online chat and they have advised me to come here and ask. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Community Team

Hi OJW1970, I can get this sorted for you. I need you to add your landline to your community profile. Once you've added the number please post back to let us know. 

OJW1970
First Timer

I have added the information requested thank you. 

Community Team

Thanks. I'm just waiting for further information from my colleagues. Once I have that I can let you know how we need to proceed with this. Please don't worry this is a quick fix whichever way it goes. 

Community Team

It looks like you first registered with an older email address. I've sent the welcome mail and password reset message. If you no longer have access to that email address we can change it for you to the new one. Let me know how you want to proceed with it. 

OJW1970
First Timer

Thank you. No I longer have access to that email. If you could plead send the necessary details to the sky email address you used to contact me today. 

Thank you once again.

amgrime
First Timer

I have been having the same problem with super safe boost and talk talk tech are unable to help, pleas can you send a activation link. 

Community Team

I'm pleased to say that this is all sorted now. I've changed the login and OP is happy and working.