Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SuperSafe for Windows PC

3 REPLIES 3
simon A
First Timer

cannot log into supersafe locked out dont even know e-mal or password is their anyone out their that could unlock super safe had it before on pc ,really need it as a scammer tried to scam me!!!!

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Simon

The login email address for SuperSafe Boost is usually the email address you registered with which for most customers was the original MyAccount email login.  So, if you've not changed the MyAccount login email then the login email address is still the same as you use for MyAccount. 

Login to the SuperSafe Account here and if you don't know the password then click on Forgot your password?  Of course all of that working depends on having access to the email address that's used as the SuperSafe Boost login.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

simon A
First Timer

cannot get in using old e mail address or pasword,even tried new e mail address and password still no joy?will not send e-mail to my talktalk e mail account. think this as come about because was with tesco at time when used then they transfered every thing to talk talk i changed the talktalk my account e mail and password but never changed the super safe details so tesco does not exsist and now locked out!!

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Simon

The login to SuperSafe Boost would be best changed to your current TalkTalk MyAccount billing email address. I'll request that for you.

Just a bit for you to do - Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the tesco email address to Private notes and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your TalkTalk service account.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer