cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

SuperSafe windows 10 can't login forgotten password promise of email never arrives ..

14 REPLIES 14
GibbsTerry1
Chatterbox

Had chat on line after 1 hour 2 people later an answer seemed to be given.  Suddenly the chat disaappeared from my screen.. I had wanted to have the chat sent to me by email but couldn't I m none the wiser and can't bear the thought of another 1 hour wasted chatting Please help... All I want is to down load supersafe to my  new windows 10 laptop My old laptop couldn't as too old, I keep getting the email has been sent to you box for a way to reset password.. it never arrives

Terry Gibbs Artist
Community Team

Hi Gibbs Terry1, please update your community profile and add the email that you use to login to SuperSafe Boost normally. Once you've done that post back and I'll get this sorted for you. 

janina1
First Timer

Hi,  I have exactly the same problem trying to put supersafe on my laptop.  Any help solving this gratefully received.

Janina
Community Team

Hi janina1, I've replied to your own thread. I'll keep my replies to that thread now. 

GibbsTerry1
Chatterbox

Sorry for delay in reply but couldn't face doing it again , now just got down to going into the download. for Supersafe..Had a thought that maybe  my email isn't getting to me as used tesco.net and they stopped supporting emails in June and had to change email address to Gmail. If that is the reason what shall i do? Not too bright when it comes to technology.. Gratefull for any suggestions  many thanks

Terry Gibbs Artist
Community Team

Hi GibbsTerry1, I can change your login for you. I've sent you a Private Message once I've had your reply and checked the security details I'll be able to make that change.

Community Team

Hi GibbsTerry1, 

To confirm you're the account holder can you PM (Personal Message) me with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your password
  • If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • How do we send the bills to you each month
  • email address

Please confirm the old and new email addresses for SSB login. Please make it clear what you want me to change. 

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Ady

GibbsTerry1
Chatterbox

Ady.. I replied to your email by return but have heard nothing from you...  You asked for all my details which I provided. I know it has been awhile but have not been able to get the time to come back to you as it is I'm struggling with windows10 after windows 7......  I'm sure the big problem is that my email address changed and when I click on to forgot password an email is sent to my old email address which tesco no longer support.All I want to do is add super safe to my new laptop. 

thank you 

Terry Gibbs Artist
Community Team

I'm afraid I've had nothing in my inbox. I've also checked the workflow tool to see if it could be in a different queue and can't find anything there either. Could you send it again now and I'll get this sorted for you. 

GibbsTerry1
Chatterbox

Hi Adi .sent as requested but the email address said no reply is that the right one to send information to? Thanks

Terry Gibbs Artist
Community Team

Oh ok now I understand. My apologies. It's not an email I need from you. If you click on your avatar in the top right corner you will see a messages icon. Click on that and you'll see a message from me. I need you to reply to that. Sorry for not making that clear before. 

GibbsTerry1
Chatterbox

Hi Ady

Found you.

I  need to know is this secure as on you very first email to me you said to email  my information not use the site messaging Terry

Terry Gibbs Artist
GibbsTerry1
Chatterbox

HI  Adi

Did your recieve my reply yesterday? Was concerned answering with my details as youir very first email told me to use email only to you for security reasons. regards Terry

Sorry as a bit slow with all this

Terry Gibbs Artist
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Terry

OCE_Ady needs you to respond to these questions (click here) only by Private (or Personal) Message (PM).  A PM to OCE_Ady is secure.  Putting anything in reply to these forum posts is seen by the whole Internet world. 

In that Private Message he asks you to also say what email you used to log in to your SuperSafe account (I assume that's the Tesco.net email) and what email address you now wish to use to log in to your SuperSafe account. 

The personal data information (to be sent only as a PM) is to verify the request to change your SuperSafe account details and the email information is so he can positively locate your SuperSafe account and then change the email login for you.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Matthew D
Chatterbox

Hello Community Team - yes exactly the same issue on W10 not receiving a reset password on supersafe