would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe Boost Account Suspended

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
rfbennett1
First Timer

Hi, I'm trying to reactivate my supersafe boost for my windows 10 PC but it does not let me add supersafe boost in my account and when i try and log in via the website is says account suspend. I'm looking to add it for a total of 6 devices around the home network.

Can someone please add this to me account thank you.

God Bless.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi rfbennett1, I've reactivated the account. I'd strongly suggest that you reset the password as soon as possible. I've sent the welcome mail and forced a password reset for you. Please let us know how you get on. 

Highlighted
rfbennett1
First Timer

Thank you very much i have now been able to reactivate my subscription however when i click on manage my subscription it says no protection and when i click on the option for 8 devices for £2 a month i does not give me the option to proceed or save it on the webpage. It does say however i have 7 remaining licences on my account even though the talktalk webpage on my account says no protection.

I will assume i have the 8 licences to use and i am paying for that option and thank you for all your help.

God Bless

Highlighted
Community Team

You do have available licences. I'm showing 2 protected devices.  Are you going into SafeAvenue? If not give that a try and let me know how you get on. 

Highlighted
rfbennett1
First Timer

Yes in safe avenue it says i have available licences but in mytalktalk account it says i have protection. I guess i will show correct on my next billing cycle for the system to update.

Everything is good though and thank you again.

How do i mark this post as solved?

God Bless

Highlighted
Community Team

You need not do that. This is enough. Thanks for confirming it's working.