cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe Boost Installation Issue

Community Team

I'm afraid not and I've escalated this up two levels since my last post. I'm not sure what's gone wrong with the process of getting changes made as it used to take just a day or so. 

Community Team

Well the good news is you've now got 8 user SuperSafe boost up and running with your email address. You should be getting the emails shortly if you've not already had them. The better news is that because of all the grief you've had getting this sorted I've given you it for 18 months free from charge. I'll extend that if you post back to remind me close to the end of the period. If you need anything else please let me know. 

VikButler
Popular Poster

hey Ady,

I have still not received my password. I have tried again to reset the password with the current email address and nothing ever comes through.

honestly feel this is never going to work.

thanks for your help.

Vik
Community Team

I'm sorry about that. Give it 20 minutes and check your hotmail again for me. I think when I edited something it failed to correctly save the changes. I've redone it now and it should mean you get the messages you're waiting for. 

Whittle1
First Timer

Same here - done everything, talktalk confirmed active on account, downloaded and installed but no activation password, several attempts to talktalk, nothing.

Community Team

Hi Whittle1, please start your own thread so that I can manage your problem effectively. 

Robin124
First Timer

I am having same problem HELP!!!!!!!