would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe Boost

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
timsnook
First Timer

I am having the same problem that seems to crop up repeatedly. I am trying to install Supersafe Boost for the first time and get as far as checking the radio button for 1-PC user free. The instructions suggest that I should then click the <confirm> button. There is no confirm button only an invitation to log-in. It seems the <confirm> button should trigger an email with login details: no button hence no email. Suggestions please.

Tim Snook
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi timsnook, it sounds like you've got a pop up blocker active. Check below the URL in the browser and see if you've got a warning bar there. If not try a different browser and let me know how you get on. 

Highlighted
timsnook
First Timer

Well, based on that advice I removed every control I could find in Firefox settings and that made no difference at all.  I then moved to Chrome and removed add blocking there. That made no difference either but I then selected the radio button for <no protection> and it went through the process of removing Supersafe Boost. On completion, I then selected <1-user free> and then the process started to install Supersafe Boost and advised that a username and password would be sent to me.  I have waited 24 hours but not received any login details yet.  How long should I wait?

Tim Snook
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi timsnook, these emails are being diverted to customer spam folders. Please check all your folders for the mail. I've resent the welcome mail and the password reset please check for the mail and let me know how you get on.

Highlighted
timsnook
First Timer

Hi,

Yes, checked all folders and nothing lurking anywhere. However, what I assume is your resend appeared in my inBox. Followed the instructions and all installed and setup now. Thank you for your help.  It does seem the automated system is wanting a serious upgrade 😞

Tim Snook
Highlighted
Community Team

I'm pleased to see that we've got you working. I have notified the product manager of this issue with mails going to spam and the email product manager is also aware that this needs dealing with. I'll keep chasing both until it gets fixed.