would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe Login fails.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Bee67
First Timer

Hi, the supersafe login says my password is invalid.  I follow the instructions to change the password and then log in again.  The same message is displayed:  Invalid password.  It is happening consistently.  Please advise.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Bee67, the login is normally the same login you use for MyAccount. Are you able to get into MyAccount ok? If you are and the passwords are the same let me know and I'll force a reset for you. 

Highlighted
goerge27
First Timer

I have the same problem. The password is not accepted and the link is not sent. on one occasion out of about a hundred link was received , password changed. Same result, no access.

Highlighted
Morphy
Popular Poster

Please can any one help I am also struggling to download supersafe back onto my computer after having problems with the computer and having to reset. I have been onto talktalk who tried all they could but could not help any further.

I am getting the same I try to log on says (Incorrect login. Please try again) I am on the web now with no protection. Thank you Morphy

Highlighted
Morphy
Popular Poster

Thank you I have now sorted the email was going into the junk mail box thank you Morphy