would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe boost installation issue

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES 3
OlwenG
First Timer

I am trying to install Supersafe Boost but having a lot of problems. It started to install fine but when it reached 75%  I had a message saying the computer needs to restart to complete installation. I have done this about 20 timesbut I just keep getting the same message. I have tried uninstalling it to start again but I get a message saying another installation is in progress and to try again later.I've tried to release my licence in My account and try to reinstall but the same message appears. Please can somebody help as I'm getting really frustrated with this issue.

Olwen
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Olwen

It looks like there are multiple instances of the SuperSafe Boost on the computer.  If so, the best solution is to release the licence and then download and run the f-Secure removal tool to remove all instances of the SuperSafe Boost software.

Make sure there are no other security software products installed. Windows Defender is ok as that will automatically switch off when SuperSafe Boost is active.

Then login to your f-Secure account again and reallocate the licence and go for another install.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OlwenG
First Timer
Solution

Problem solved. Super Safe Boost installed successfully. Thank you very much for yor help.

Olwen
Gondola
Community Star

Excellent, Olwen. You did the hard work.

All super safe and secure.  Nice one.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer