would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe boost invite not recieved.

ANSWERED
5 REPLIES 5
Ste1270
First Timer

Hi, I am paying £2 per week for 8 Supersafe Boost licenses and four are in use.

I want to add protection to my wife’s phone but after filling in her name and email address she doesn’t receive the invitation email. I have tried several times.

She was covered on a previous phone which she had to change for a new one. I have noticed that after deleting her name on the FSecure account in order to try again, the short version of her name appears ‘Sue’ even though I have changed it to the full version ‘Susan’? Any suggestions. Thanks.

Steve
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Ste1270, please add your landline number to your community profile so that I can help you.

Highlighted
Ste1270
First Timer

Hi, yes OK done that. Sorry didn't reply quicker, thought I would recieve notification. Find this site very user unfriendly.

Steve
Highlighted
Community Team
Solution

I just tested with your account and got the mail immediately but to my spam folder. I'd bet your wife is getting it delivered to her spam folder too. Please try again and let me know how you get on. 

Highlighted
Ste1270
First Timer

HI, on checking my wife's online account, I found that the invite emails had been reaching it but had not been forwarded as usual from Talktalk to our Microsoft Office Outlook account for some reason; something I hadn't considered.

I forwarded the last one to her Gmail Account which is the account think I should have used in the first place though there is a complication with it as it sometimes shows her old Gmail address for some reason so its a bit confusing. Anyway  it worked so problem solved, thanks for the help.

Steve
Highlighted
Community Team

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.