would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe email address needs changing

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
LindaE2
First Timer

My Supersafe account has a very old email address and this needs changing to my current email address.  The Live Chat has sent me to here.  Can you please help with this.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi LindaE2,

Welcome to the Community 

Yes we can do this for you.. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number
  • Can you add the old email address and the new one, to the private notes section at the bottom

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
LindaE2
First Timer

Hi Chris,  Profile updated as requested. Linda

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi LindaE2,

Thanks for that, I've PM you to confirm some other details 

Chris

Highlighted
Community Team

Thanks for the PM, I'll change the email address now, you should receive an email to the new address in a few minutes 🙂

Chris

Highlighted
Community Team

OK, I've changed the email address, your should receive an email within the next few minutes 🙂

Chris

Highlighted
LindaE2
First Timer

I've waited an hour and no email as yet.

In the meantime, I've just tried to logon to my Supersafe account with my new email address and previous password and it didn't work.  Will the email ask me to reset my password?

Highlighted
Community Team

Yes the email will ask you to reset your password. Could you check if the email is in the junk/trash or spam folders of the new email account. Please let me know how you get on

Chris

Highlighted
LindaE1
First Timer

You were absolutely right Chris.  Email was received on time but into Junk.  I've reset my password and logged in with new email address.  Thanks a lot for your help 🙂

Highlighted
Community Team

You're very welcome.