would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe password/ email.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Dave Quigley
Chatterbox

I can’t access my supersafe account to add an extra device. I don’t know my password and I don’t receive the email for me to reset. I have tried the chat line but I just go on a circular tour to where I started. Can anybody help please I’ve spent hours looking for a solution.

Quigs
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Dave Quigley, I'm just waiting for a reference from your account once I've got that I'll be able to help sort this out. 

Highlighted
Dave Quigley
Chatterbox

Good morning

Thanks for quick response. Do I need to do anything for you to get the reference number?

Quigs
Highlighted
Community Team

I've resent your welcome message for you. This isn't going to the login you use for MyAccount it will be the one you last used. Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Highlighted
Dave Quigley
Chatterbox

Thanks for response. I’m very sorry but on computer matters I’m a bit slow. Where do I find the details you have sent, I have only received your email confirming your action is it linked to that?

i also don’t quite understand your comment about the details I used before. I only know how to access “ my account”. 

i apologise once again for troubling you but very grateful for your attempt to help.

Quigs
Highlighted
Community Team

You need to check for an email from safeavenue it's most likely in your spam folder. Once you've got it just follow the steps. Once you've got logged in you'll be able to add another device. 

Highlighted
Dave Quigley
Chatterbox

Hi again

Sorry checked spam and no sign of anything from Safeavenue. Perhaps the problem is at my end. I have tried changing my email  to various old addresses to find a solution. Just in case I have confused matters I confirm my current and correct email address is ****@gmail.com.

Any ideas how to proceed?    Thanks once again for your tenacity.

Quigs
Highlighted
Community Team

That's not the email address you've got registered for SSB. If you want to change to that let reply to my personal message. 

Highlighted
Dave Quigley
Chatterbox

Good morning

i have responded to your personal mail I think. If you are still waiting for the information requested I must sent it incorrectly. Please advise if you have got it or otherwise and I will try again.

Quigs

Quigs
Highlighted
Dave Quigley
Chatterbox

Hi again

Apologies again I seem to have found the details needed to access F-Secure site.

Thanks very much indeed for your help. All is now well thanks. It’s been quite a challenge for me but you have made it seem all very easy. Thanks again.

Quigs

Quigs
Highlighted
Community Team

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Highlighted
Salamander2
Popular Poster

I have a similar problem. I guess I set up F secure with my Tesco.net email and can't access the site now as that email is obsolete. I use the reset password button but the email with instructions never arrives. I have tried and failed 3 times using chat to resolve this and am getting emails from Talktalk help which suggest I have to change to a different email - not my talktalk.net one for the My Account address. I tried that using my work email but still don't get a password reset email from f secure.

I don't want to use my work email for My Account, so set it back to my talktalk.net address, but I'm still no nearer to getting into the F secure site, so I can use the Super Safe Boost I'm paying for.

Can you help?

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Salamander2, I can help please start a new thread and make sure you have your landline number in your profile.

Highlighted
Salamander2
Popular Poster

Afraid I can't figure out how to set up a new thread.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Salamander2, its easy click on the link and the click the big blue start topic button.

Highlighted
Salamander2
Popular Poster

For future, how do I find that big blue button starting from the home page? No matter how much I search, I can't find it unless I use the link you sent me by email!!

Highlighted
Salamander2
Popular Poster

OK, now I found it - Home - Community - About the Community. Then there's guidance to start a topic.

Not very intuitive, but it works.

Highlighted
Community Team

I've replied to your thread.

Highlighted
Salamander2
Popular Poster

Thanks, but where is it? I can only see my original post with no reply.