would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe -

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
yewdee
First Timer

Unable to log in to Supersafe as forgotten password. Have tried the procedure for forgotten password and am told a message has been sent to my inbox, but nothing turns up. Have tried this many times including using my mobile phone to receive message with link, no E Mail or message is received. Have tried this many times

5Grandchildren
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi yewdee, the mail always arrives. Often though it will be in your junk, trash or spam folder. Please double check and let us know how you get on.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Highlighted
yewdee
First Timer

Thanks but no E Mails concerning resetting supersafe password have arrived in any of my E Mail files. On further occasions I used my mobile phone number for a reply but nothing was received.

yewdee

5Grandchildren
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi yewdee, the emails absolutely always arrive. I promise you that you will have the email in one of your folders. It's normally spam, but could be junk/trash.

Highlighted
yewdee
First Timer

Have searched all my E Mail boxes, no E Mail has arrived from supersafe. This also applies to my mobiles phone which I have used also sign in to my account. Possibly I used a different E Mail address when I first downloaded supersafe, if I did I cannot remember what it was.

5Grandchildren
Highlighted
yewdee
First Timer

No E Mails from supersafe have arrived in any of my mail boxes. No reply to my mobile phone has arrived when I used that to sign in. I have not received a reply. I may have used a different E Mail address when I originally downloaded supersafe, if so I have no idea what it may hve been.

5Grandchildren
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi yewdee, well we need to find out for you what your login email address is in order to resend the welcome mail and for you to check the right mailbox. I've sent you a personal message to confirm security settings so that I can help get this sorted.