cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unable to download Super Safe boost on Android.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

We discovered that Google weren't testing the latest version of the app so we've had to request that they test the latest version and add the app as soon as possible. When I hear anything I'll let you all know. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Richard42
Chatterbox

Recieved a call from TalkTalk complaints department to say thet The supersafe app is now up and running   .....  but an empty response as the Android app is still not available. I give up.

OCE_Ady

Hi Richard42, I'm providing the latest and most accurate information ignore anything else you're being told. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady

Hi all, the app is back online. Please let me know how you get on with it. 

TrickyRansom
First Timer

Hi,

I've downloaded it successfully and it all works fine.

Only problem I had was with my Huawei P20 which is ultra power efficient and takes automatic control of power. You have to go in to Battery and turn off the automatic app control and allow Supersafe to run in the background.

Thanks for helping to get it sorted.

OCE_Ady

You're very welcome. Thanks for letting us know it's sorted.