Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Using Super Safe F-secure in Firefox on Mac

5 REPLIES 5
LoboGris
First Timer

My app keeps telling me that an extention in Firefox is not installed or turned off. I've checked the extentions and everything is on. Anyone know why?

Renba
Team Player

I have the same problem.

In the Firefox Add-ons Manager it states that the F-Secure extension is a ' Legacy' version and F-SEcure need to update.

Can someone from F-Secure confirm when this will be.

Renba
Team Player

I have the same problem on my Mac.

Re: Firefox 56.0.2 (64-bit)

In Firefox Add-Ons manager - it states that the extension is a legacy version and needs modernizing by F-Secure.

daddyd
First Timer

Yes, I've got the same problem with SuperSafe and Firefox 58.0.1. As you probably know, TalkTalk support cannot help and sent me here. I'll try and track down F-secure to get an answer...

daddyd
First Timer

I have the same problem with Firefox 58.0.1. TalkTalk support can't help so I will try F-secure.

daddyd
First Timer

I managed to chat to someone at F-Secure about this issue and this is the result:

Seth (19/03/2018, 11:48:32): Hi David
Seth (19/03/2018, 11:48:35): We are from the F-Secure Consumer Support Team, focusing on F-Secure Antivirus and F-Secure Internet Security from our F-Secure website. The software you are using from your Internet Service Provider is a customized version of the F-Secure security program. F-Secure has only provided your Internet Service Provider its technology to customize the program for their customers.  As such, your Internet Service Provider has a dedicated Technical Support team who would be able to support you. We recommend that you contact them directly to obtain further support. If they are unable to resolve the issue, please get your Internet Service Provider to escalate your case.
Seth (19/03/2018, 11:49:28): Thank you for using F-Secure Live Chat. Bye.

So... the ball is back in TalkTalk's court, but who do we contact at TT. When I chatted to a TT 'technical ' adviser I was told to contact F-Secure. Have they read Kafka?