Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

X box one with super safe?

3 REPLIES 3
azamac
Chatterbox

Hi new to talk talk and pretty unhappy to find that you csnt log into router and restrict online time like with my previous providers i would like to restrict xbox time is this possible? Seems to be a backwards step not providing these settings 

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi azamac, you can restrict internet usage with Homesafe via MyAccount. That doesn't allow you to restrict the xbox specifically, but internet access on the whole. Which router do you have?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

azamac
Chatterbox

Yeah i have looked at the homesafe thing but thats not really a viable option people say just use the xbox settings but that aswell comes with its problems as the account was set up by some one else my modem is the sagemcom one the new one i believe there was a secret menu on the other modems that used to be given out but unsure about this 

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

I've dropped a mail to the product manager to see if indeed there is a way to do this for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.