would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

problems uninstalling supersafe from daughter's phone

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
andy_hisso
First Timer

we were until recently customers of talk talk and installed Supersafe on a  number of devices. On our daughter's phone it was set up so she couldn't make changes.  Now we are trying to install a new product on her phone and supersafe is blocking the changes as she does not have Admin Access.  However, as we are no longer with Talktalk the Homesafe  and Supersafe account seem to be inaccessible to us as the Admin too, so we can't uninstall it from her phone.  Is there any way to overide/unistall the app?  I have tried the online help chat thing with talktalk and they said to post on here as they can't help as we are no longer customers. They also said the Homesafe account is deactivated when the contract is terminated, but clearly this doesn't apply to the Supersafe app as it is still working on her phone and blocking things.

Any ideas?

thanks

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi andy_hisso, I need you to add your TalkTalk phone number to your community profile. If you've changed it since leaving I need the TT one not the new one. Once you've added that please post back. 

Highlighted
andy_hisso
First Timer

Number updated as requested.

Highlighted
Community Team

Thanks. I've asked the product manager to look into this for us. I'll post back once I know more.