Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

supersafe boost

1 REPLY 1
bozo the doop
First Timer

I had supersafe working on my system with no issues. my windows 7 was set download & update automatically. Windows updated & supersafe stopped working. I released the licence & re-download the exe file again. I ran the exe file & it removed the existing supersafe. It downloaded the files but crashed at 99%. I have tried it a number of times but it always crashes at 99%. I can find no sign of fsecure or supersafe on my system apart from the exe set up file.

I have tried to speak with talk talk a complete waste of time in fact they have tried to charge me for the free supersafe boost which comes with the package.They just keep passing me around & wanting me to go through the same process time & again.anyone any ideas ?

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi bozo the doop, when you removed the software did you use the Fsecure removal tool? If not give that a try and then reinstall and let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.