would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

supersafe login

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
timstewart970
First Timer

Hi i'm trying to login to supersafe boost account, just says incorrect login tried to change password but not getting anywhere close to success i spent 2 hour on live chat to be told no solution, i spent all lat night asw ell as part of today trying all variations of login details, plus it's not letting me reset any passwords, i'm at risk with no anti virus, it just feels like im talking to a brick wall so please can anyone help?. PLEASE

LoneRaver970
Highlighted
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Tim

Here's the details of the Supersafe Boost (Click here). Scroll down to I've forgotten my password.

• Go to the SuperSafe Boost login page.
  • Select Forgot your password?
  • Enter your email address and choose Send. (Note! This is your TalkTalk My Account email address)
  • You should receive an email shortly with the email and password reset instructions.
 Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi timstewart970, has Gondola got you sorted?

Highlighted
timstewart970
First Timer

no mate absolutely waste of my time and effort it is just not working i can log in to my account just not able to login to f-secure it i have tried all this that many times i could do it with my eyes shut still no luck

LoneRaver970
Highlighted
Community Team

I've removed the boost from your account and will add it again shortly and I'll then send you a new welcome email to get this fixed for you.

Highlighted
timstewart970
First Timer

cheers mate much appreciated i'll let you know when all sorted 

LoneRaver970
Highlighted
Community Team

Ok I've added it back on. You should get a welcome mail to your login account soon. If you don't post back in an hour or so and I'll force it through.

Highlighted
taffmorgan37
Chatterbox

Same problem - email address and login absolutely correct - no help from the chat line - directed here.  Thankfully I have Kaspersky security on my PC so not the end of the world if I can't use supersafe.  TT shouldnot advertise it if they can't fix the installation software!

Highlighted
timstewart970
First Timer
Brill stuff all sorted now thanx
LoneRaver970
Highlighted
Community Team

That's great. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi taffmorgan37, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help. Once we've sorted your login you'd have to remove Kaspersky before installing SSB or they'll clash and possibly corrupt each other.

Highlighted
Philip671
First Timer

same as below can login to Talk Talk account no problem Will not let me login to supersafe. No email or text arrives to reset password. Tried dozens of times to no avail.

Highlighted
gamayaman
First Timer

@OCE_Ady wrote:

Hi timstewart970, has Gondola got you sorted?

Highlighted
AngelaFord
First Timer

Hello, I am getting fed up waiting for an email response from my request regarding my forgotten password for supersafe boost.  How many days does it take for Talk Talk to respond to this? 

Highlighted
raikev
First Timer

this is getting on my nerves why do i have to keep resetting my password to log in